Although "strategy" and "tactics" are often confused, they have very different meanings. Strategy is the process of thinking through the situational analysis of a market opportunity or marketing issue to develop an effective plan that has the realistic potential for execution in order to achieve business growth. At TDH Marketing, we have the strategic thinkers with the experience needed to develop strategic marketing plans that produce results.
Strategic marketing should indeed be fact-based on accurate research, but it requires much more than a strict analytical approach that oftentimes results in a narrowly focused solution with limited results. The solution you seek requires creative and interpretive marketing skills that can take analytical information, couple it with qualitative, experienced customer-based knowledge and massage everything into an action-focused plan that has great opportunity for successful implementation and measurable results.
Some examples of Strategic Marketing services provided by TDH Marketing include:
- Completing primary & secondary research
- Compiling, Interpreting and Applying data analytics to formulate action programs
- Commercializing new technologies, products and services
- Differentiating through competitive analysis
- Positioning the company, its products and services
- Launching a new brand
- Building established brand equity
- Assessing situational opportunities
- Analyzing issues restricting growth
- Facilitating strategic planning
- Developing marketing and communications plans
- Facilitating creative brainstorming sessions
At TDH Marketing we provide you with a solid strategy that serves as the foundation for successful tactical implementation to ensure optimal results. Please contact us today to see how we can positively impact your business growth initiatives.